Garden Fence Colours for 2021
What colour should I paint my garden fence ?
How do you choose fence colours ? It depends on your own individual preference but we thought it would be a good idea to illustrate how your fence would look before you buy. These colours are also great as shed colours.
Look at all the many examples below on this page and you should definitely find some inspiration.
The Cuprinol brand offers a wide range of fence paints including Cuprinol 5 Year Ducksback. This has a 5 year weather and colour protection and is shower proof in just 1 hour. It’s available in 5 litre and 9 litre tins.
How do I pick fence colours ?
To really stand out and make a statement use Garden Shades. Try Urban Slate from the Neutrals range or Sunny Lime from the Greens and Limes range. These could also be used on the garden gate(s) and planters.
What fence colours make a garden look bigger ?
For a smaller shed garden use pale colours.
This will reflect the light better and will make the garden appear sunnier.
How do you prepare a garden fence for painting ?
Before you start painting
1. Clean off all the loose vegetation and any cobwebs or dirt.
2. A timber brush would help with the clean up.
3. Give it a power wash before getting on with painting
4. Make sure the fence is completely dry.
How many fence panels will 5 litres of paint cover ?
- 10 panels
- 1 coat per panel
- Up to 30m2
Table of Contents
- 1 Garden Fence Colours for 2021
- 1.1 What colour should I paint my garden fence ?
- 1.2 How do I pick fence colours ?
- 1.3 What fence colours make a garden look bigger ?
- 1.4 How do you prepare a garden fence for painting ?
- 1.5 How many fence panels will 5 litres of paint cover ?