English Heritage Membership for Christmas
Join the English Heritage ! From just £39 members get free access or reduced price access to lots of amazing events.
We’ve picked out some of the special events for Christmas where you could make use of your membership. Here we go ….
- Festive Guided tours – visit Osborne House to see how Queen Victoria celebrated Christmas.
- Roman Beer sampling – free tasting of Roman beer made from Spelt
- Medieval Christmas market at Lincoln Medieval Bishops Palace
- Christmas wreath making at Kenilworth Castle
- Carol concert at Audley End House and Gardens – a glass of wine is included in the ticket price
- Mrs Beetons Victorian Christmas – Visit Belsay and meet Victorian cooks ! Mrs Beeton will be on hand to answer your questions.
- Celebrate Nadelik (a Cornish Christmas) – at Pendennis Castle celebrate Christmas in Cornish style. There are fireside tales, music and dancing and seasonally decorated rooms with a fire in the old kitchen.
- Christmas choirs – Listen to Yorkshire choirs in the entrance hall at Brodsworth
- Christmas candle making – Make your very own candle at Beeston Castle
Signup to English Heritage membership – click here >>